Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manusrcipt have no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manusrcipt have never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Title already brief and concise, written in Indonesian and English, and less than 18 words.
- Abstract already brief and concise and not exceed 200 words in Indonesian and English.
- Keywords are written in Indonesian and English, between three to five words/phrase.
- The manuscript structure already consist: Introduction, Method, Result, Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendation, Acknowledgement, and References.
- References are written according the writing style of BALABA. The primary references are no less than 80% from at least fifteen sources and had been taken from the late five year publications.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed to the submitted manuscript.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article shall be assigned to BALABA .
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases, and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic, and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., will be allowed only with written permission from BALABA.
BALABA, the Editors, and the Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in this journal.
Click here to download Copyright Transfer Form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.