Peer Review Process
- Health Science Journal of Indonesia (HSJI) is a journal published by Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (National Institute of Health Research and Development), Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Each manuscript submitted will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers. The decision for publication, change, or rejection is based on the recommendation of the reviewers.
- If two or more reviewers consider manuscripts submitted are not worthy to be published in this journal, will be sent a letter regarding this decision within three months from the date of submission manuscripts.
- Health Science Journal of Indonesia make any effort to scan submitted article from plagiarism.
- The decision of accepted article is the authority of editor-in-chief with regard from editorial board.
- There is no charge for submitted manuscripts.