JBMI Author Guidelines
Click here to download Template Articles of Research Result
Click here to download Template Articles of Literature Review
Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (JBMI) is a journal aims to be a peer-reviewed platform and an authoritative source of information. We published research article and literature review focused on biotechnology medicine
1. Published data should be obtained maximum within five years, except time series research.
2. Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and be submitted online via journal website. Author must log in order to make submission.
3. There are no charges for publication in this Journal
4. Manuscript should be prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2,5 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins.
5. Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in Indonesian and English
- Title should be less than 18 words, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 12, and single spaced.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 10 TNR, single spaced, and should not exceed 200 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated with coma and should be justified, 10 TNR and single spaced.
6. Manuscript body
The main text of the writing should be in two columns, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and single spaced.
7. Figure and table should be accompanied by a title and description obvious sources. Photos selected with texture and a clear contrast (minimum 300 dpi).
8. Citation and Reference are written according to Vancouver (International Commitee of Medical Journal Editor)
- Citations numbering should be numbered in 1, 2, 3, ... superscript format.
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or non scientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- Primary references (journal) should be at least 80%.
- References shoul be taken from the late five years.
The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.