JBMI Author Guidelines
Click here to download Template Articles of Research Result
Click here to download Template Articles of Literature Review
- Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia - JBMI (The Indonesian Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) is a journal aims to be a peer-reviewed platform and an authoritative source of information. We published research article and literature review focused on biotechnology, biomedical science, biology molecular, biochemical, microbiology, parasitology, immunology, stem cells, vaccine development, etc.
- All manuscripts should be sent to the Editor of Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) through the Online Submission at this address https://ejournal2.litbang.kemkes.go.id/index.php/jbmi
- If authors have problems while sending the manuscript online, please contact the Editor at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jurnal Biotek Medisiana Indonesia (The Indonesian Journal of Biotechnology Medicine) receives scientific articles about results of research, reviews of research results, methodologies, or new approaches in research related to health efforts in Indonesia.
- Only articles that are not published yet or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- Published data should be obtained maximum within five years, except time series research.
- There are no charges for publication in this Journal.
- The manuscript can be written in English or Indonesian, with an abstract in both languages.
- The manuscript should be prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2,5 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins.
- Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in Indonesian and English.
The title of the manuscript should be short and informative.
Title should be less than 18 words, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 12, and single spaced.
The abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 10 TNR and single spaced. The abstract should be short but informative, consisting of 200 to 250 words.
Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated with coma and should be justified, 10 TNR and single spaced for making indexing purposes.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and address of the author(s).
- The main text of the writing should be in two columns, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and single spaced.
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of the author(s), abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction (with no subtitle, informing the background, literature review, and problem statement or the objective of the research), methods, result, discussion, conclusion, recommendation, and references.
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of author, abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction, appropriate subtitles, methods, result, discussion, conclusion, and references.
- Figure and table should be accompanied by a title and description obvious sources. Photos selected with texture and a clear contrast (minimum 300 dpi).
- Citation and Reference are written according to Vancouver.
- Citations numbering should be numbered in 1, 2, 3, ...
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or non scientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- Primary references (journal) should be at least 80%.
- References should be taken from the late ten years.
- We recommend you to use reference manager tool such Mendeley to manage reference in the manuscript.
- Click here to download Author(s) Statement of Ethics form.
- Click here to download Authorship Agreement form
- Click here to download Copyright Statement form
Manuscripts Review Process
Each manuscript submitted will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers and double blind . The decision for publication, change, or rejection is based on the recommendation of the reviewers. If two or more reviewers consider the submitted manuscripts are not worthy to be published in this journal, will be sent a letter regarding this decision.
The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
Manuscripts Revision Process
Manuscripts returned to authors for revision should be returned without delay to the editor. Revised manuscript may be sent to the editor via the Online Submission Interface (https://ejournal2.litbang.kemkes.go.id/index.php/jbmi). Revised manuscript and returned late to the editors of more than three months will be considered as a new submission.