Analisis Pelayanan Kefarmasian Berdasarkan Indikator Pelayanan Pasien WHO pada Puskesmas Kecamatan yang Belum dan Sudah Terakreditasi di Kota Depok
AbstractPharmaceutical care based on WHO patient care indicators in various developing countries, including Indonesia, have not met the requirements. Puskesmas accreditation is expected to improve pharmaceutical care that has an impact on rational drug use. The purpose of the study was to analyze pharmacy care based on WHO patient care indicators in all sub-district health centers (9 health centers not yet accredited and 2 health centers already accredited) in Depok City. This study used a cross-sectional design and was carried out in December 2016-February 2017. The sample was adult patients from general poly and accompanying patients from integrated management of sick toddlers who met the inclusion criteria, as well as all prescription drugs taken. There were 30 respondents and 30 prescriptions for each sub-district health center. Data collection was done through interviews and observation of respondents and analysis of the recipe sheets. Data analysis used Mann-Whitney and Chi-square tests. The results show that the sub-district health centers have not been accredited which meets WHO recommendations for preparation time and delivery of drugs (> 3 minutes) of 77.8% and those who are 100% accredited. None of the sub-district health centers in Depok City meet WHO recommendations for the suitability of drug delivery, adequate drug labeling and patients with correct drug knowledge (= 100%). The time of preparation and delivery of drugs at the subdistrict health centers has been accredited significantly longer than those not yet accredited (p <0.05). The suitability of drug delivery, drug labeling is sufficient, and the patient's knowledge of correct drug use between puskesmas that have not been and have been accredited is not significantly different (p> 0.05). The conclusions show pharmaceutical care based on WHO patient service indicators at sub-district health centers that are not different from those that have not been accredited.
2. Direktur Jenderal Bina Pelayanan Kefarmasian dan Alat Kesehatan. Modul Penggunaan Obat Rasional. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI; 2011.
3. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 74 Tahun 2016 tentang Standar Pelayanan Kefarmasian di Puskesmas.
4. Enato EF, Chima IE. Evaluation of drug utilization patterns and patient care practices. West African Journal of Pharmacy. 2011;22(1):36-41.
5. World Health Organization, Action Programme on Essential Drugs. How to investigate drug use in Health Facilities: selected drug use indicators. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1993.
6. Mariam AH, Raghavendra Y, Bobasa EM. Evaluating rational drug use with the help of World Health Organization’s core indicators in Bule Hora Hospital, Southern Ethiopia. Gaziantep Medical Journal. 2015;21(2):108-13.
7. Angamo MT, Wabe NT, Raju NJ. Assessment of patterns of drug use by using World Health Organization's prescribing, patient care and health facility indicators in selected health facilities in Southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2011 Sep 1;1(7):62-6.
8. Saleh K, Ibrahim MI. How rational are drugs used in Malaysian primary health care sector. Malaysian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2006;4(1):1–12.
9. Chetia D, Nada N, Rudrapal M. Study on the use of medicines in some selected Health Care Facilities of Arunachal Pradesh. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2011; 4(3): 80-81.
10. Veronika M. Analisis Pelayanan Pasien Sebagai Salah Satu Indikator Penggunaan Obat Rasional di Seluruh Puskesmas Kecamatan Kota Depok. Depok: Skripsi Program Studi Farmasi Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam Universitas Indonesia, 2011.
11. Kardela W, Andrajati R, Supardi S. Perbandingan Penggunaan Obat Rasional Berdasarkan Indikator WHO di Puskesmas Kecamatan Antara Kota Depok dan Jakarta Selatan. Jurnal Kefarmasian Indonesia. 2014; 4(2):91-102.
12. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 36 Tahun 2009 tentang Kesehatan.
13. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 46 Tahun 2015 tentang Akreditasi Puskesmas, Klinik Pratama, Tempat Praktik Mandiri Dokter, dan Tempat Praktik Mandiri Dokter Gigi.
14. Dinas Kesehatan Kota Depok. Profil Kesehatan Kota Depok. http:// www.dinkes.depok.go.id, diakses Desember 2016; 2016.
15. Hastono, Priyo P. Analisis data pada bidang kesehatan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada; 2016.
16. Fereja TH, Lenjesa JL. Analysis of rational use of drugs as of facility indicators and patient care indicators practices at four selected hospitals of West Ethiopia: Policy implication. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015;9(3):48-52.
17. Maftuhah A, Susilo R. Waktu tunggu pelayanan resep rawat jalan di depo farmasi RSUD Gunung Jati Kota Cirebon tahun 2016. Medical Sains. 2016;1(1):39-44
18. Aslam A, Khatoon S, Mehdi M, Mumtaz S, Murtaza B. Evaluation of rational drug use at teaching hospitals in Punjab, Pakistan. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Community Medicine. 2016;2(2):54-7.
Copyright (c) 2018 Jurnal Kefarmasian Indonesia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.