- All manuscripts should be sent to the Editor of Media Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (Media of Health Research & Development) through the Online Submission in this address https://ejournal2.litbang.kemkes.go.id/index.php/MPK/Submission#onlineSubmissions.If authors have problems while sending the manuscript online, please contact the Editor at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Media of Health Research & Development receives scientific articles about results of research, reviews of research results, methodologies or new approaches of health research relevant to health services.
- Only articles which are not published yet or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- The manuscript can be written in English or Indonesian, with an abstract in both language.
- The abstract can be written in English and Indonesian and should be short but informative, consisting of 200 to 250 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 key words for making indexing purposes.
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word using double line spacing in A4 format.
- The title of manuscript should be short and informative.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and address of the author(s).
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of the author(s), abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction (with no sub title, informing the background, lineature review, and problem statement or the objective of the research), materials and methods, result, discussion (conclusion and recommendation should be put at the end of discussion), references.
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of author, abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction, appropriate subtitles, materials and method, conclusion, references.
- We recommend you to use reference manager tool such Mendeley to manage reference in the manuscript.
- Click here to download Author(s) Statement of Ethics form.
- Click here to download template for manuscript.
- Click here to download Vancouver style guidance.
Manuscripts Review Process
Manuscripts Revision Process
Manuscripts returned to authors for revision should be returned without delay to the editor. Revised manuscript may be sent to the editor via the Online Submission Interface (http://ejournal.litbang.depkes.go.id/index.php/MPK).Revised manuscript and returned late to theeditors of more than three months will be considered as a new submission.