- All manuscripts should be sent to the Editor of SEL Jurnal Penelitian Kesehatan through the Online Submission in this address (https://ejournal2.litbang.kemkes.go.id/index.php/sel). If authors have problems while sending the manuscript online, please contact (https://ejournal2.litbang.kemkes.go.id/index.php/sel/about/contact) the Editor or send email at the email@example.com
- SEL Jurnal Penelitian Kesehatan is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that focuses on promoting health sciences generated from basic sciences, clinical, biology health science and community or public health research to integrate researches in all aspects of human health.
- Only articles which are not published yet or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- The manuscript can be written in English or Indonesian, with an abstract in both language.
- The abstract can be written in English and Indonesian and should be short but informative, consisting of 200 to 250 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 key words for making indexing purposes.
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word using 1.5 spacing in A4 format.
- The title of manuscript should be short and informative, consisting of 18 words maximum.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and address of the author(s).
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of the author(s), abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction (with no sub title, informing the background, lineature review, and problem statement or the objective of the research), methods, result, discussion, conclusion, recommendation, acknowledgment and references.
- We recommend you to use reference manager tool such Mendeley to manage reference in the manuscript.
- Click here to download Author(s) Statement of Ethics form.
- Click here to download template for manuscript.
Manuscripts Review Process
Each manuscript submitted will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers . The decision for publication, change, or rejection isbased on the recommendation of the reviewers. If two or more reviewers consider the submitted manuscripts are not worthy to be published in this journal, will be sent a letter regarding this decision.
Manuscripts Revision Process
Manuscripts returned to authors for revision should be returned without delay to the editor. Revised manuscript may be sent to the editor via the Online Submission Interface (http://ejournal.litbang.depkes.go.id/index.php/MPK). Revised manuscript and returned late to the editors of more than three months will be considered as a new submission.